Watch Igor Boguslavsky, our founder and CEO, discuss his “Why” with Andy Swindler on Andy’s Why’s Guy advisor.tv show. As Igor explains, his Why emerged from his childhood experiences in the former Soviet Union, and it has formed the evolution of Belmont Trading Company—especially our Purpose, Vision, and Values—ever since he founded the firm in 1988.
In pursuit of our purpose and consistent with our values, Belmont will:
- Provide our clients with customized, end-to-end recovery solutions that allow them to focus on their core business with the confidence of knowing they will receive the maximum value that can be ethically obtained for their used electronic equipment
- Responsibly grow our business while (1) treating our customers, partners, and employees ethically and fairly and (2) responsibly protecting our shareholders from undue risk
- Provide global leadership in promoting and adhering to strict environmental, ethical, labor safety, and data sanitization standards
- Deploy and constantly improve analytical systems and operational processes to optimize value-add and economic recovery opportunities as well as responsible recycling alternatives in all distribution channels and global markets
- Leverage our ever-adapting global footprint to access international markets that can generate the highest and best use for used electronics materials while balancing both environmental stewardship and economic recovery