Since it was founded in 1988, Belmont Trading Company has been headquartered in or around Chicago, the third largest city in the United States. Today, Belmont Trading Company founder and President Igor Boguslavsky and his corporate management and sales teams are located in Buffalo Grove, just 35 miles (56 km) from downtown Chicago and close to Chicago O’Hare International Airport.
Our core services include:
- Environmentally sound product recycling which meets or exceeds U.S. EPA guidelines
- Aggressive revenue-sharing plans designed to maximize return to our customers
- Excess, obsolete, and surplus material management
- Component recovery from circuit boards
- IT Asset Management, IT Asset Recovery, and IT Asset Trade-in program management
- Detailed settlement reports fulfilling all legal requirements
- Certificates of destruction
- Certificates of erasure
We use an independent safety and environmental consulting firm to perform regular auditing of our facility and procedures as well as undergoing regular auditing by major Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) customers.
Product is handled and disposed of according to up-to-date environmental regulations.
Belmont is a member of the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID), Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries, and Illinois Recycling Association, and the facility holds the following certifications:
- ISO 14001:2004
- OHSAS 18001:2007
- ISO 9001:2008
- State-of-the-art CCTV system with 47 HD cameras
- 24/7 alarm monitoring connected to central station.
- Three full-time guards on site during business hours
- Metal detector and handheld scanner on employee entrance
- Restriction on personal cell phones in production facility
- Separation of production and office by electronic card ID locks
- Combined access by staff to production and office limited
Belmont Trading Company Buffalo Grove